Only 5 to 10% of breast cancers are because of inherited mutations. It means that we have a limited knowledge about the remaining 90% of breast cancers. Antigene tests is a specialised test which is new and it helps to identify the personalised risk factors.
It detects something called Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNPs) which is substitution of specific nucleotide in the genome.
It is a new tool which can help in stratifying your risk. It allows new ways of offering enhanced clinical and radiological surveillance depending on the test results even if you do not have a significant family history.
The best results are obtained when Antigene Tests are used together with other routine inherited genetic tests.
Advice, guidance and results...
Our service offers a full explanation of the results together with advice and guidance about ongoing management and surveillance, depending on the outcome of the result.
Order a test
Please call / email:
+44 (0) 207 293 0317
+44 (0) 7722 275780